Getting the most out of Fiona's service
Ideally we review your wardrobe before shopping, to see what you already have that's great, and identify items for the shopping list, with your budget and how I will source new things for you.
I want you to get the best items at the best price. I want you to look and feel amazing, get the compliments you deserve and keep coming back to me to learn more as fashion and your life evolves.
I will help you discover:
- clothes that really work for you (in terms of colour, fabric and style);
- how to use your things in new ways;
- how to add a few new garments to create outfits that really flatter you and work for you and your lifestyle; and
- how to shop well so that you save time and money but end up with clothes you love to wear.
Shopping support options
Whether you love or loathe shopping, here's how I will make it simple for you:
- I find items for you and bring them to you so you can try them on in the comfort of your home, saving you time, travel and hassle (fixed fee service). We can see how they fit in with your current wardrobe. Clients find this an economical way to have my help with lots of added value.
- We shop together (whether that's on-line or in the shops) (time based fee). You only pay for the time you have. We can cap the fee in advance if you prefer.
- Email support – we communicate about items you are seeking or have found and want my advice on (fixed fee per email and only available once we have got to know each other).