Although I don’t normally talk to my clients about their underwear, I do know that their undies reveal secrets about their clothing personality. Plus, undies are bought for body shape, size and age. I say that, because my own choices have changed over the years, although the underlying features still abide.
So, whether you like frilly, lacy, plain, black, white or colourful, you might like to see what is revealed by your choices…
Whether you’ve ever had any style or “clothing personality” input or not, I hope you find this interesting.
If you like practical and simple undies, whether colourful or not, in cotton materials, chances are that you have Natural in your clothing personality.
Liking pretty, frilly or lacy undies, and being fully covered, would suggest Ingenue in your clothing personality. Also, you prefer to have a matching bra and knickers set.
If you like sexy, lacy undies, including bodies, and in satin, then I would suggest you have Romantic in your clothing personality.
If you like undies that are very different (such as leather, sheer, or striking in some way), and usually rich in colour, then you have Dramatic in your clothing personality.
If you found this interesting, and you want to know more, I have three upcoming opportunities for you:
- Work Your Wardrobe – a two hour on-line Workshop on Thursday 5th January (7-9pm) (£35 per person), which covers: (Book here) Maximum of four places.
* Why it is important that your tops are in your best colours;
* How to create more (incuding new outfits) from clothes you already have; and
* How to look after your clothes and maximise your storage space.
2. A FREE Facebook live on Tuesday 24th January 7-8pm, chatting to Sarah Sedgley, a personal underwear expert. Contact me by email or message for details of how to join.
3. Fall In Love With Your Body This Valentine’s Day, 2 interactive in-person sessions on Thursday 9th February, which will cover:
* Body shapes;
* How to dress them best; and
* Using accessories for maximum impact.
There are two sessions in Barchester Moors Manor Care Home 2pm (Book here) and 7pm (Book here). Your £40 ticket includes refreshments and a box of my Confidence With Colour & Style Cards, which will give you more information to explore for you to look your best. Maximum of 20 places per session.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Your Colour & Style Consultant
Leave a Reply